1 large (30cm) pizza base
1/3 packet of Perfect Italiano™ Pizza Plus
3 tbsp tomato paste
1 Italian-style sausage, sliced or roughly torn
1 tbsp olive oil
40g pepperoni (around 12 slices)
170g marinated capsicum, drained and cut into thin strips
4 swiss brown mushrooms, sliced
1 small handful of flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 250°C.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add the sausage slices and cook for 5 minutes or until the sausage meat is lightly browned. Set aside.
- Spread the tomato paste over the pizza base. Sprinkle over ¾ of the Perfect Italiano™ Pizza Plus to evenly cover the base.
- Top with the pepperoni, sausage, capsicum and mushrooms.
- Sprinkle over the remaining Perfect Italiano™ Pizza Plus.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese melts and the base becomes crispy.
- Lightly scatter over the parsley and serve.