350g packet of Beef Ravioli
1 red onion, cut into 8 wedges
1 zucchini, cut into 1 cm slices
1 tbsp olive oil
1 cup Perfect Italiano™ Ricotta
1 small bunch basil, finely chopped
1 small bunch parsley, finely chopped
Perfect Italiano™ Parmesan, shaved, to garnish
- In a large bowl combine the Perfect Italiano™ Ricotta, basil, parsley, lemon zest and season generously with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Cook the Beef Ravioli in a large saucepan of boiling water until just tender, following the packet directions. Drain pasta and set aside.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the red onion and zucchini, and toss to coat. Place a frying pan or griddle pan over a high heat. Cook the red onion and zucchini for 5–8 minutes or until cooked and starting to char.
- Add the vegetables and pasta to the Ricotta mixture and stir gently to coat well.
- Serve immediately and top with some shaved Perfect Italiano™ Parmesan and a squeeze of lemon.
- Fresh tip
- Try mixing through a handful of rocket to make this dish even lighter, perfect for a light lunch or dinner.