• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 2 x 400g packets Steggles turkey rissoles
• 12 x small wholegrain bread rolls (dinner rolls), toasted
• ¼ cup mayonnaise
• 60g baby rocket leaves
• 1 large carrot, peeled, shredded
• 1 Lebanese cucumber, seeds removed, diced
• 50g snow pea sprouts, trimmed
• Sweet chilli sauce, mint leaves, to garnish
• Shoestring fries, tomato chutney, to serve
- Preheat the barbecue flat-plate or pan to moderately-high heat. Lightly brush the rissoles with oil and place on barbecue or in the pan, reducing the heat to medium.
- Cook for 4 to 5 minutes each side or until browned and cooked through, turning the rissoles once.
- Spread a little mayonnaise over the base of each roll. Top with rocket, turkey rissole, carrot, cucumber and sprouts. Drizzle with sweet chilli sauce and scatter over mint leaves. Sandwich together with top of roll.
- Serve burgers with shoestring fries and tomato chutney.